It is mutually agreed:
1. The Morris Journalism Academy reserves the right to decline this application and in which case all monies will be immediately refunded.
2. Course fees and deposits are not refundable other than upon the terms and conditions herein described.
3. If my application for enrolment in this course is accepted by the Academy, I agree to make the full payment of course fees in the manner selected on the Enrolment Application.
4. At the successful conclusion of this course I will receive The Professional Freelance Journalism Course Certificate of Completion.
5. The course must be completed within a period of 12 months of the commencement date.
6. If in the opinion of the examining board the certificate should be withheld, the course will be extended at no cost for a further period of tuition determined by my tutor.
7. If, after a further period of tuition, the examining board determines that the certificate should be withheld, course fees will be refunded in full.
8. It is agreed that students must complete the course within the specified period and demonstrate a reasonable degree of effort throughout to be eligible for the refund from point (7).
9. To take advantage of the seven day refund guarantee, the Academy must receive your request to withdraw in writing within seven days of the course commencement date.
10. Additional fees will apply to extend the course completion period beyond the 12 months provided. Maximum extension period is six months. Extension must be applied for within 4 weeks of course completion expiry.
11. Please consider your enrolment with care; refunds of fees are not possible except under the terms and conditions described herein.
12. It is mutually agreed that the decision of the Morris Journalism Academy is final and upon the refund of course fees, if any, the Academy has no further liability or obligation.
13. As with all adult and continued education, the onus is on the student to seek assistance as required whilst undertaking the course.
14.Please note, at this special reduced fee, all course material is provided online. For the postal option, additional fees will apply. Please ask our friendly team.
All prices are in Australian Dollars.
To view our Delivery Policy, click here.
Morris Journalism Academy is unaffected by COVID-19 shutdowns and restrictions.
As a 100% online education provider, it’s still business as usual here for us at Academy. Student services coordinators and tutors are working remotely and so you can expect the same high level of service as always. Please reach out, we'll be happy to assist you.
Stay safe and healthy during these difficult times.